- Mayor at opening of grand arcade 3 years after demolition of Robert – photo at http://twitxr.com/geoff/updates/20444 #
- Grand opening of new apple store in Cambridge. Definitley biggest – photo at http://twitxr.com/geoff/updates/20450 #
- Crikey genius in apple store was all set to replace my iPhone on the spot! Told him to hold on till I synced it 🙂 #
- Emily admiring the MacBook air – photo at http://twitxr.com/geoff/updates/20477 #
- All my photos of the opening of The Grand Arcade here in Cambridge up at http://tinyurl.com/3youbq Excellent ones of the aerial acrobatics #
- Now off to get iPhone exchanged 🙂 #
- head Genius says the on/off switch issue is a bug in latest iPhone software 🙁 #
Powered by Twitter Tools.
Whilst walking in Mill Road Cemetery today with Tony we spied this bat flying around in broad daylight.
Hope this doesn’t mean that UK bats have got the dreaded lurgy that is killing all the bats in the USA one of the symptoms being reported was “Within a month, people in the area were calling in with reports of bats flying outside in the middle of the day.”
Many thanks to Sally for buying me the super zoom Olympus SP-560UZ for Christmas 🙂
Don’t expect the Ordnance Survey or any of the other professional mappers to help you in finding Terminal 5 at London’s Heathrow airport.
Yep, you have to rely on Open Street Map. See how the other’s handle it on the opengeodata blog.
Here it is shown copyright free! (Click on map for latest version.)