Todays walk in splendid conditions, the first hot weather of the year 🙂 was a good stretch. Totalling about 21 miles with one pint of shandy (Queens Head, Newton) and tea and cakes at The Orchard in Grantchester. Followed by a very quick dip in the river at NRC, I did our first mash using my ultra lightweight stove and kettle both by MSR whilst having our drink I also managed to get a good picture of a female sparrowhawk
I’ve put the walk up at Wikiloc and all todays photographs are on Flickr.
- now in sallys favourite tea shop. She is turning into a shopalholic 🙂 #
- Sallys latest purchase… – photo at http://twitxr.com/geoff/updates/21622 #
- @SunkIsland I only had it the other day in an Algerian restaurant in. Cambridge…. #
- Unprotected my updates so I can get a rating at twitterholic, Vain as I am #
- @stephtara Sorry you weren’t getting my updates 🙂 An unwanted side effect of trying to control my twitter.. #
- Dr Crippen both "deep cleaned" their bedrooms 18 months ago and are now resting on their laurels. -No one is fooled http://twurl.nl/0d6ofc #
- Another Sally purchase – is she out of control 🙂 – photo at http://twitxr.com/geoff/updates/21680 #
- Amazing bookbinding at http://www.leijonstedt.com/ incredible works of art – imagine having one for your wedding photos! #
- now in front row at arts cinema to see love in the time chlorera with Caroline ray and sally #
- Just loved Love in time of cholera. Haunting music….. #
- Reading: "ermHomepage" (http://tinyurl.com/2pb3xm) #
Powered by Twitter Tools.