Sally and I went for a walk to explore the Nar valley from the River Nars mouth in Kings Lynn to Narborough. Of course, the Nar Valley is where I first met Sally in October 2006. and the walk took as to the halfway stage of that fateful day.
Here is the wikiloc trace of yesterday.
- Reading: "Underground Value: Notes From Buffett Meeting 2/15/2008" (http://tinyurl.com/37bmq2) #
- crikey it was an earthquake when my desk shook last night and I thought it was do.fm. Weird or what #
- On train to kings Lynn to walk the nar valley #
- having lunch on the banks of the nar…. #
- Sallys blister after 15miles of walking in her new boots.:-( – photo at http://twitxr.com/geoff/updates/8111 #
- Looking at: "Kings Lynn – Narborough Walk – GPS track page" (http://tinyurl.com/36f9pd) #
Powered by Twitter Tools.