The Treo 600
This I’m afraid will be a bit of a eulogy to the greatest piece of kit to sit in the palm of my hand (excluding parts of the human anatomy).
The Treo is the electronic equivalent of the Swiss Army knife. It does:-
* Take still pictures
* Play MP3 files and listen to streaming audio etc with ptunes.
* Full Palm functionality ie diary, contact list etc etc.
* Night time torch for nocturnal toilet visits.
* Make up mirror (Thanks Caroline for that one!)
* Full pop3 email capability.
* Full always on internet connection.
* Document spreadsheet editing, with inbuilt QWERTY keyboard (even with my thumbs) . thumb
* OK just name the application you require!