The Treo 600
This Iím afraid will be a bit of a eulogy to the greatest piece of
kit to sit in the palm of my hand (excluding parts of the human anatomy).
The Treo is the electronic equivalent of
the Swiss Army knife. It does:-
- Take still pictures
- Play MP3 files and listen to
streaming audio etc with ptunes.
- Full Palm functionality ie diary, contact list etc etc.
- Night time torch for
nocturnal toilet visits.
- Make up mirror (Thanks
Caroline for that one!)
- Full pop3 email capability.
- Full always on internet
- Document spreadsheet editing,
with inbuilt QWERTY keyboard (even with my thumbs) †.
- OK just name the application